- 1 lb. chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup hot sauce (I used Frank's.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together all ingredients in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- When the dip is finished baking it should be hot and bubbly with the cheese melted. Stir it well before serving.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/appetizers-for-your-new-years-eve-party/