Appetizers for Your New Year's Eve Party
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cooked collard greens (I used leftovers that were already seasoned. If you are making some just for this, make sure to add salt and pepper. Onion and bacon taste great mixed in too.)
- Heat olive oil in a large sauce pan.
- Add garlic, and saute just until fragrant, being careful not to burn it.
- Stir in cream cheese and sour cream.
- Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until cheese is melted.
- Stir in collard greens and cook until heated through.
- Serve warm with crackers or tortilla chips.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/appetizers-for-your-new-years-eve-party/