Asian Cucumber Salad
- 2 1/2 cups cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Thai sweet chili sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Korean red pepper flakes
- 1 red chili pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, crushed
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Place sliced cucumbers in a bowl.
- Whisk together vinegar, oil, chili sauce, salt, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Pour over cucumbers.
- Stir in chili pepper.
- Refrigerate until serving. It is best if you can leave it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, toss in peanuts and cilantro.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/asian-cucumber-salad/