Asian Inspired Salmon in Foil
- 4 6-8 ounce salmon fillets
- 3 cups cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (I used low sodium.)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon hot chili oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- heavy duty aluminum foil for pouches
- cooked rice for serving (I used brown rice.)
- Toss together vegetables.
- Stir together soy sauce, sesame oil, chili oil, and lemon juice.
- Toss vegetables with about 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce mixture.
- Take four pieces of foil a little larger than the width of each piece of salmon and put about 1/4 of the vegetable mixture on each.
- Place the salmon on top of the vegetables.
- Drizzle the remaining soy sauce mixture over the salmon.
- Wrap salmon in foil, being sure to roll the edges of the foil tightly so the liquid doesn't cook out.
- Place on a cookie sheet and back for approximately 30 minutes or until salmon is cooked through. Time will vary depending on the thickness of your salmon.
- Serve over rice.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/asian-inspired-salmon-in-foil/