Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche
- 1 9 inch pie crust, unbaked
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli, chopped into very small pieces and steamed until crisp-tender
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the pie crust in a 9 inch pie plate and trim edges.
- Place half of the cheese in the bottom of the pie.
- Top with broccoli and then remaining cheese.
- Beat together eggs, milk, onion powder, and salt until well combined.
- Pour evenly over broccoli and cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 300 minutes or until set in the middle.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/broccoli-and-cheddar-quiche/