Broccoli Salad with Sesame Dressing
- Approximately 1 pound broccoli, trimmed, coarse stems removed, and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add broccoli and bring water back to a boil and then quickly remove the broccoli. You want it to be just barely cooked.
- Stir bell pepper into broccoli and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients.
- When broccoli has cooled, pour dressing over and toss to coat.
- Add almond and toss to evenly distribute.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until serving
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/broccoli-salad-sesame-dressing/