Brussels Sprouts and Apple Cole Slaw
Yield 6 -8
- 2 pounds Brussels Sprouts, trimmed
- 1 large apple (Chose your favorite variety.)
- juice of one lemon
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I used light.)
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Shred or thinly slice Brussels Sprouts
- Finely chop the apple and then toss it in the lemon juice to prevent browning. I did not peel my apple, but you can if you want.
- Toss together shredded Brussels Sprouts, apple, and pecans.
- Stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, celery salt, onion powder, sugar, and black pepper.
- Stir into Brussels Sprouts mixture.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/brussels-sprouts-and-apple-cole-slaw/