Brussels Sprouts Salad
Yield 6 -8
- 2 Tbsps. Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tbsps. olive oil, divided
- 2 Tbsps. white wine vinegar
- 2 lbs. Brussels sprouts, trimmed, washed, and halved
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until tender and beginning to brown, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk together mustard, remaining tablespoon olive oil, and white wine vinegar.
- Pour over Brussels sprouts and toss to coat.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/brussels-sprouts-salad/