Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps for Man Food Mondays
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup +/- Franks buffalo hot sauce
- 1 head Boston lettuce
- crumbled blue cheese
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- Cut the chicken into small pieces, salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, add the oil and bring up to medium high. Once the oil is hot, start frying the chicken in batches, so you do not crowd the pan.
- Shred the carrots and slice the celery. Set aside.
- Separate the Boston lettuce into the leaves and rinse set on a plate.
- Once the chicken is done, return it to the pan and heat through.
- Add the Franks Buffalo hot sauce and mix well.
- To serve place a large lettuce leaf on the plate, add 1 to 2 spoonfuls of the chicken. Top with the carrots, celery, and blue cheese wrap and eat.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/buffalo-chicken-lettuce-wraps/