Chocolate Covered Frozen Watermelon
- chocolate, melted (I used semisweet and followed the directions to melt it in the microwave that were on the package.) The amount you need greatly depends on how much watermelon you have and how you cut it. I needed about 1 ounce per slice, but I used pretty big slices.
- sprinkles, optional
- Slice watermelon. Steve sliced mine for me into rounds about 1 1/2 inches thick and then I cut the rounds into eighths.
- Freeze until hard. (I froze mine overnight.)
- Melt chocolate and spoon over frozen watermelon. Sprinkle with sprinkles quickly before the chocolate hardens.
- The watermelon melts pretty fast, so you might want to take a few slices out at a time and return them to the freezer after they are coated with chocolate.
- Do not remove from the freezer until just before serving.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/chocolate-covered-frozen-watermelon/