- 6 large red potatoes, peeled and cut in chunks
- 4 to 5 cups raw kale
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes in water until tender. Drain.
- Boil kale in water until tender. Drain.
- Mash potatoes with a potato masher.
- Stir in butter, cream, and kale.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, make a well in the center of each serving and add a pat of butter to the well.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/colcannon/