Collard Green Salad
- 1 pound collard greens, chopped and coarse stems removed
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips and then each strip cut in half
- 2 tomatoes cut into 8 wedges each
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Massage the olive oil into the collard greens until they are dark and soft (about 5 minutes).
- Stir peppers into the greens.
- Whisk together vinegar, soy sauce, and honey. Pour over greens and peppers and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Just before serving, stir in tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/collard-green-salad/