- 1 cup fresh cranberries, halved
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup whole white wheat flour
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line 12 cavities of a muffin pan with liners.
- Stir granulated sugar into cranberries
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and coconut or brown sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir together yogurt, oil, eggs, vanilla, and milk.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until all is moistened.
- Stir in apples.
- Evenly divide mixture among 12 muffin cups.
- Stir together butter, pecans, oats, sugar, and flour. Sprinkle over the tops of the batter.
- Bake for approximately 24 minutes or until a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the pan 10 minutes, then remove from the pan and cool on wire racks.
- Wait until tops are cool to the touch to glaze.
- Stir together confectioner sugar and water until smooth. Drizzle over tops of muffins.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/cranberry-muffins/