- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 6 cups kale, chopped
- 2 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow squash, chopped
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- salt to taste (I used 1 teaspoon sea salt.)
- Bake sweet potatoes until tender.
- Allow to cool enough to handle and then dice. Refrigerate until cold.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the kale to the water just until it turns bright green (about 1 minute). Drain.
- Refrigerate kale until cold.
- Combine all vegetables, adding the sweet potatoes last and being careful not to mash them.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Pour over the vegetables and toss to coat.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/detox-salad/