- 1 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 14 ounce can cannellini beans
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small head cabbage, chopped
- 1 pound okra, stems removed and sliced
- 2 yellow squash, chopped
- 12 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- In a large pot, stir together all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Simmer for at least one hour. This is one of those things that is better if you cook it longer and is super delicious reheated the next day.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/detox-soup/