These Chocolate Raspberry Tarts are just amazing. They are so delicious, yet so simple and quick to make. Everybody needs at least one recipe like this – looks impressive, tastes impressive, and is crazy quick and easy. You probably have all the ingredients on hand except for the tart shells, and you can keep those in the freezer. They are great for last minute guests or to take to a gathering when you don’t really have time to make something. All of that and delicious too!
So, here is how to do it. You need a package of mini filo shells. Place them on a cookie sheet.
Add a teaspoon of Jam. I used Bonne Maman Raspberry because it is my favorite.
Stir together the chocolate mixture – no mixer needed, and top the jam with a teaspoon of chocolate.
Bake for fifteen minutes.
Let cool and top with whipped cream.
Easy Chocolate Raspberry Tarts
- 1 1.9 ounce package mini filo shells (15 shells)
- 5 tablespoons raspberry jam (or your favorite)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- whipped cream to top - Make your own or use the spray can kind. If you use the spay kind, make sure to use it at the last minute because it doesn't hold its shape as long as homemade.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place filo shells on a baking sheet.
- Fill each shell with 1 teaspoon raspberry jam.
- Stir together butter, flour, cocoa, sugar, vanilla, and egg with a fork until well combined.
- Place 1 teaspoon chocolate mixture on top of the jam in each tart.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until chocolate is almost set.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.