Easy White Peach Cobbler
Yield 4 -6
- 2 cups peaches, cut into bite sized pieces (about 3)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup self-rising flour (If you use all-purpose instead, don't forget to add baking powder and salt.)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place butter in a two quart casserole dish and place in the oven just until melted. (I do this while I am preheating.)
- With a fork stir in sugar, flour, and vanilla until well combined.
- Stirring constantly, gradually add milk. Stir with a fork or whisk to break up any lumps until well combined. You will probably not be able to get rid of every flour lump, but that is ok.
- Stir in peaches.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown and crust is set.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/easy-white-peach-cobbler/