Fire Roasted Babaganoush for Man Food Mondays
- 2 medium eggplants
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice from 2 lemons
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Rinse the eggplants and place whole on your grill at medium high heat.
- You are wanting to char the eggplant so you need to turn the eggplants so that all sides get heat.
- As the eggplant cooks it will start to vent "steam" and then deflate. It should take around 15 minutes to char the eggplant if your grill is hot enough.
- Once the eggplant is done remove the outer peel and discard. This will be fairly easy. Transfer the pulp to a food processor or a blender.
- Add the tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, chopped parsley, salt and pepper and puree until smooth.
- Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
Cuisine Middle Eastern
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/fire-roasted-babaganoush/