Grandma's Lime Salad
- 1 3 oz. package lime flavored gelatin
- 1 10 oz. package miniature marshmallows
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened (I don't think they make that size anymore, so you will have to cut an 8 oz. block.)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 8 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained (I used the unsweetened kind.)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup nuts, chopped (I used pecans.)
- Place gelatin, marshmallows, and cream cheese in a large heatproof bowl.
- Pour boiling water over mixture and stir until all is melted and combined. There may be a few small lumps of cream cheese that don't melt.
- Refrigerate until set (about 2 hours).
- Whip whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Beat gelatin mixture with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in mayonnaise, pineapple, and nuts, stirring until well combined.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into a 7"x11" glass dish and freeze until firm.
- To serve, remove from the freezer 5-10 minutes before serving. Cut into squares.
Courses Lime Salad
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/grandmas-lime-salad/