Icebox Fruit Cake
- 1 12 oz. box vanilla wafers, crumbled finely
- 1 cup red candied cherries, chopped by hand
- 1 cup green candied cherries, chopped by hand
- 1 cup candied pineapple, chopped by hand
- 1 cup raisins, chopped by hand
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped by hand (I used pecans.)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined and all is moistened.
- Press together into mold or pan.
- Refrigerate until cold. I refrigerate mine over night.
- Slice and serve.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/icebox-fruit-cake/