Individual Skillet Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Whatever mix-ins you want. We had chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, pecans and sprinkles.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly brush 4 small iron skillets with oil (Mine were 6-inch.)
- Cream together butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add egg, egg yolk, and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add salt and baking soda and mix for one minute.
- Add flour and mix until well combined.
- Divide evenly among 4 bowls.
- Let each person add their own mix-ins.
- Press into skillets
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown and almost set. I bake mine one sheet at a time.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/individual-skillet-cookies/