Irish Cream Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies for #fillthecookiejar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Irish cream (I used Bailey's.)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 3 large cookies sheets with parchement
- Cream together butter and brown sugar in the large bowl of an electric mixer on medium until well combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing on low after each addition.
- While the mixer is running on low, slowly pour in the Irish Cream.
- Add flour and mix on medium until well combined.
- Mix in oats and chocolate chips with power set on low. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Drop by the tablespoon full (I use a cookie scoop that is just slightly larger than a tablespoon.) onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes or until cookies are slightly brown and almost set. I cooked mine one sheet at a time.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet and then remove with a spatula to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/irish-cream-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies-for-fillthecookiejar/