- 1 pound kale, ribs removed and cut into bite sized pieces (I bought the pre-washed, pre-cut kind from a bag and just had remove a few ribs.)
- 2 Tbsps. olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Using 1/2 of the kale at a time, place in a large lidded plastic container.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt to taste.
- Put the lid on the container and shake it vigorously to distribute the oil and salt. You will probably need to shake it about a minute.
- Put kale on baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until crispy tossing and turning every 5 to 7 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/kale-chips/