Matcha Chia Seed Pudding
- 2 teaspoons matcha green tea powder
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 2 cups milk (Use any milk you like from cow, nut, seed, grain, etc. - whatever makes you happy. If you use one with protein either naturally occurring or added, that is an extra bonus.)
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons honey - or more or less to taste
- fresh fruit for topping (I used strawberries.)
- Whisk together matcha and boiling water.
- Stir in milk, chia seeds, vanilla, and honey.
- Refrigerate until thickened. It will be pretty thick after about an hour, but will continue to thicken a little more for several more hours. I like to make it right before bed and eat it in the morning. Nothing like pudding for breakfast....
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/matcha-chia-seed-pudding/