Pancake in a Mug
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsps. buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- additional butter and maple syrup for serving
- Melt butter in a mug by microwaving on high for 30 second.
- Swirl the butter around in the mug to butter the sides.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir briskly with a fork until all is well combined.
- Microwave for between 1 and 1 1/2 minutes on high. (I microwaved min for 1 minute and five seconds.)
- Serve with butter and maple syrup, if desired. Pancake will be very hot, so be careful.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/pancake-in-a-mug/