- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 lbs. confectioners' sugar
- 2 lbs. dark chocolate candy melts
- With an electric, beat together butter, peanut butter, vanilla, and confectioners' sugar until well combined.
- Roll dough into one inch balls and refrigerate one hour.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip peanut butter balls in chocolate and set on wax paper until chocolate is set.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/peanut-butter-balls/