Peanut Butter Cookies with Reese's Pieces #fillthecookiejar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup candy coated peanut butter pieces (I used Reese's Pieces.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- Stir together peanut butter, sugar, and egg until well combined.
- Fold in candy.
- Using a cookie scoop or two spoons drop rounded tablespoon sized cookies onto cookie sheet.
- Flatten each cookie with a fork.
- Back for approximately 10 minutes or until edges begin to brown and center is almost set.
- Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/peanut-butter-cookies-with-reeses-pieces/