Pizza Pull Apart Bread
- 2 8-count cans large biscuits (I used Grands Buttermilk Flaky Layers.)
- 6 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Optional: Marinara Sauce for dipping
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together pepperoni and cheese.
- Cut biscuits into quarters.
- Stir garlic powder and parsley into butter.
- Dip each biscuit piece into the butter mixture and then add to the bowl containing the pepperoni and cheese. Stir between additions - or at least stir every time you add a few pieces.
- Pour into pan. If ingredients are not evenly distributed, move them around so that they are.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes or until golden brown and dough is cooked in the middle.
- If you are using marinara sauce, heat it while the bread bakes.
- Turn out onto a large plate and serve immediately with marinara sauce if desired.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/pizza-pull-apart-bread/