- 7 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- 2 15 ounce cans pumpkin
- 2 cups oil (I used canola.)
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- If you are using paper pans, you don't need to grease them, but if you are using metal pans, grease them.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- An another bowl, whisk together pumpkin, oil eggs, and milk.
- Divide evenly into prepared pans.
- Sprinkle with steusel topping.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour or until a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before glazing.
- Drizzle glaze over bread.
- Stir together all ingredients.
- Stir together water and sugar until smooth. Drizzle over cooled bread.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/pumpkin-bread/