Roasted Acorn Squash for Man Food Mondays
- 1 medium acorn squash
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove minced then crushed into paste
- 1 ½ tablespoons White Balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Ancho pepper
- Wash the acorn squash. Cut the stem off the squash. Then cut in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Cut each half into 1 inch wide wedges.
- Take ¼ cup of the olive oil and brush the wedges. Then, sprinkle each with salt and pepper
- Arrange the wedges in an oven proof baking dish and bake at 350° for 30 minutes
- As the squash is baking, mince the garlic and mash into a paste.
- Transfer the paste into a small bowl and add the white balsamic vinegar, the other ¼ cup of olive oil, and¼ teaspoon of salt. Mix well. Drizzle over the squash and return to the oven for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the squash to a platter and serve while hot.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/roasted-acorn-squash/