Smoked Brussels Sprouts for Man Food Mondays
- 1 1/2 lbs. sprouts
- 1 medium sweet onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- aluminum foil
- Trim and wash the sprouts set aside.
- Combine the onion, garlic, olive oil in a bowl.
- Add the sprouts and toss to coat.
- Add salt and fresh black pepper to taste.
- Shape a piece of aluminum foil using a medium mixing bowl.
- Transfer the sprouts to aluminum foil “bowl” and pour the remaining mixture over the sprouts.
- Dust with the paprika.
- Cook on top rack of smoker for 45 minutes at 250 degrees.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/smoked-brussels-sprouts-man-food-mondays/