Spinach Dip Without the Soup Mix
- 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and pressed to remove as much water as possible
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 8 ounce can diced water chestnuts
- 1/2 cup soft julienned sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Stir together all ingredients until well combined.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
- This dip is a bit better if you let it sit in the refrigerator for about an hour before serving.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/spinach-dip-without-the-soup-mix/