I do know it is October and many of you have pumpkins and apples on your mind instead of strawberries, but we had our grandsons at the house this weekend, and they wanted strawberry muffins. So, it was strawberry we made. And, these are delicious any time of the year as long as you can get fresh strawberries. They have both fresh strawberries and strawberry yogurt for extra strawberry flavor. Hope you enjoy!
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsps. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 12 muffin cups with cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt
- In another bowl whisk together yogurt and eggs.
- Stir yogurt mixture into flour mixture.
- Slowly pour in butter stirring as you you add it.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3-3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until muffins are set and tops are golden.