Super Simple Cranberry Relish
- 1 12 ounce package cranberries
- 1 large orange (If you don't use a seedless variety, be sure to remove the seeds.)
- 1/2 cup sugar - or more or less to taste
- Thinly peel the orange and remove the white pith.
- Place the thin orange peel and the fruit in the bowl of a food processor along with the cranberries and sugar.
- Process until finely chopped.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/super-simple-cranberry-relish/