The Best Vegetable Beef Soup
- 1 lb. stew beef (If the pieces are large, cut them into bite sized pieces.)
- 10 cups fresh or canned tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cups okra, sliced
- 5 cups cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 4 ears corn, cut like you would to cream corn
- 4 large white potatoes, cut into bite sized pieces
- Place tomatoes and beef in a large pot. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- Add the onion, okra, cabbage, and corn and simmer for at least one hour. Really the longer you cook it the better it seems to get, so you could leave this on for several hours.
- Add potatoes, and cook for an additional hour or until potatoes are cooked through.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/the-best-vegetable-soup/