Warm Blue Cheese Dip
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 4.4 ounce package blue cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted (I toast mine by placing them in a dry skillet over medium heat and stirring them constantly just until they begin to brown.)
- bread, crackers, and/or fruit for dipping
- Place all dip ingredients in Crock-Pot except walnuts.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until all are melted and combined, about 45 minutes.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Serve with bread, crackers and/or fruit for dipping.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/warm-blue-cheese-dip/