Warm German Potato Salad for Man Food Mondays
- 4 to 6 medium potatoes
- 4 stalks green onions
- 6 strips bacon Chopped
- 1 cup vinegar
- bacon grease
- 1/8 cup beef stock or bullion/Maggie
- Fresh ground Black Pepper
- Scrub the potatoes and place in cooking pot leaving skins on. Boil until almost done (better a little under cooked that over cooked).
- Slice bacon into pieces and Fry till done. Remove bacon and reserve the grease.
- Strain bacon grease to remove bits and return to fry pan. Add vinegar and bring to simmer to deglaze the pan.
- Slice green onions, add the tops to the potatoes. Add bacon bits to potatoes.
- Pour vinegar and beef/Maggie stock over potatoes, add salt and pepper to taste and gently mix with a large spoon.
- Let set for 5 to 10 minutes so flavors will meld.
- Serve warm.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/warm-german-potato-salad-man-food-mondays/