- 6 cups watermelon, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 3 avocados, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the watermelon in a large bowl.
- Place the lime juice in a smaller bowl and cut the avocado directly into it, tossing occasionally to coat, so that the avocado doesn't turn brown.
- Add the pour the avocado and juice over the watermelon.
- Add the mint, feta, and salt and pepper.
- Toss together gently until well combined. Really do be gentle here, so that you don't make sauce out of the avocado and cheese. You want them to remain chunky.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/watermelon-salad/