White Chocolate Banana Ghosts
- 10 bananas
- 24 oz. white chocolate or white chocolate candy melts
- 40 mini chocolate chips
- 20 popsicle sticks
- Peel bananas.
- Cut each banana in half and insert a popsicle stick into the cut end of the banana.
- Freeze on a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper for two hours.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave at 30 second intervals on 50% power.
- Dip bananas in chocolate or spread it on with a knife.
- Before the chocolate hardens, attach two mini chocolate chips for eyes.
- Freeze until firm.
- Keep frozen until serving.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/white-chocolate-banana-ghosts/