White Chocolate Cherry Brownies
- 3/4 cup butter
- 12 oz. white baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tsps. vanilla
- 1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsps. flour
- 3/4 cup fresh cherries, pitted and halved
- Grease a 9" x 13" baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt together butter and white chocolate, being careful not to burn.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla until well combined.
- Stir in flour and mix briskly until well combined. (I use a heavy wooden spoon for this.)
- Gently stir in cherries.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until almost set.
- Watch carefully the last 10 minutes and shield with a piece of foil if brownies begin to brown too much.
- Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting.
Recipe by From Calculu∫ to Cupcake∫ at https://www.fromcalculustocupcakes.com/white-chocolate-cherry-brownies/